- Dishes. Filling up one side of the sink with soapy water and the other with clean rinse water.
- Showers = shorter. Recommended is 5 minutes. Dave said he thinks best in the shower...might be tough for him. **Update, got home and he said "You'll be proud, 4 minutes, biotch!"**
- Turing off water when brushing teeth
- Doing laundry once per week per person
- Dave is going to start going #1 outside. (Hehe totally joking!)
- Putting 2 liter soda bottles filled a little bit with sand inside the toilet tank to displace water on the two super old toilets. I found out yesterday older toilets use more water than the newer ones, so this is one way we're going to try to work with what we've got. 50 year old toilets - I'm talkin' to you!